The word ‘habit’ is defined as a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up. Here, at Private Safaris EA, we have a unique way of doing things, which means whatever we lay our hands on to do, we excel and we don’t just stop there, we repeat until it becomes a habit.
Kariuki has always demonstrated great organization and communication skills, his attention to detail, good collaboration, flexibility, creativity and his ability to learn – all of which are excellent traits which we, at Private Safaris EA, believe have led us to like and admire him more and more.
Bernard Kariuki from the Nairobi office beat 7 nominees to clinch the top prize – a trophy plus Kshs. 10,000 shopping voucher. Other nominees featured in the competition comprised of employees from both Mombasa and Nairobi offices and were as follows:
- Joy Kimega, a 2nd runners up nominee from Mombasa office and winner of Kshs. 7,500 shopping voucher.
- Nancy Wanja, a 3rd runners up nominee from Nairobi office and winner of Kshs. 5,000 shopping voucher.
- Bonventure Lusala – Nairobi office nominee
- Medrine Likalia – Nairobi office nominee
- Charles Oduor – Nairobi office nominee
- Charles Njoroge – Nairobi office nominee
- Dorah Masese – Mombasa office nominee
Lastly, we take this opportunity to congratulate and thank all the participants, including the staff from Nairobi and Mombasa, for making this whole exercise a success through voting.
‘We hope to see more and more new faces in the oncoming competition. ‘Asante Sana!’