The First ever global CFO meet across the Thomas Cook Group entities was conducted over two days at the Marriott Courtyard-Bangkok.
Our Chairman and MD Madhavan, and Debasis Nandy – President & Group Chief Financial Officer, shared the Group’s vision and targets. They discussed topics such as Return on Equity, Free Cash Flow etc., while the other individual entities presented their challenges, best practices,and future projections to the respective groups.
Debasis also presented and lead a very productive brainstorming session on
- Free cash flow and levers
- Treasury and Tax related synergies, and group scope of work
- Group alignment on Finance Partners
- Internal Audit and best practices
- Most importantly, on the alignment and automation for Financial reporting for the Thomas Cook Group
The sessions were interactive, informative and interesting for those who attended.