Desert Adventures Has Been Doing Just That
As You Can See From the Glowing Tributes Below
Desert Adventures Tourism recently hosted and organised familiarisation trips across the United Arab Emirates to high ranking management officials and top sales performers of key clients from various markets. Apart from the praises received from these clients, there was also heartwarming positive feedback from the guests for the exceptional and memorable experiences they went through all throughout the duration of their stay. Here are some expressions of appreciation.
- “Thank you so much for your time during our quick trip to Dubai it was great meeting you and we enjoyed our time with you. We really had a memorable time and appreciate the Desert Adventures experience! You really have a great operation and our driver and guide Mohammad were really something special that added to our overall experience. Please extend our sincere thanks to both of them. Hope to visit again in the future!” – From a US-based partner
“Some of our key partners from the US, Russia, the UK and Australia were in the UAE to have a first-hand look and experience of the destination as well as the quality of products and services we provide to their guests,” said Anabela Radosevic, Head of Sales & Marketing, Desert Adventures Tourism. “I am proud to say that their feedback and review has been extremely positive.
- “I’d like to use this opportunity to say a massive thank you for hosting us in Dubai. We all had a fantastic time and were spoilt rotten. Our guide Tariq and driver Ali were phenomenal. We thoroughly enjoyed their company and knowledge. We have many highlights and shared a lot of laughs. I trust that that our agents will take so much back with them, which means future opportunities for us both. All the best, and again, thank you for assisting us with all the plans. We really enjoyed your company and are grateful that you took time out to meet up with us” – From a South African-based partner/client
“Along with our vast experience and expertise within our destination, every staff worked hand-in-hand – from management, sales, excursions to operations – in providing our guests with a truly exceptional experience,” Anabela explained. “And this is exactly what we do on a daily basis to all our clients’ guests from all over the world.”
- “I would like to thank you for all the attention and support that our Brazilian Master Chef PABLO OAZEN received from Desert Adventures Tourism. I followed all the tours offered through the videos posted by Pablo on Instagram and everything was perfect. Thank you for the partnership and we hope that this activity strengthens our partnership even more.” – From a key partner/client in Brazil
“I am therefore optimistic that the level of confidence our partners have in the Desert Adventures brand have been strengthened even further and that they will continue to work with us as a preferred DMC partner for a much longer term,” Anabela added.
- “We were really impressed by the top quality buses as well as the highly qualified, well-trained, knowledgeable and proper demeanor of your drivers. They were so well and neatly dressed while speaking in good English, using the proper approach, and were very polite. They posed no questions or objections, no excuses, no delays and did not have any doubt at all in bringing us to all our intended destinations. They also ensured that was always cold water available on the buses. It was really a job well done and we were all impressed and pleased by your service.” – From a Russia-based key client/partner whom Desert Adventures Tourism co-hosted for their congress and fam trip.
Among the fam trips that Desert Adventures also worked with and co-hosted with Dubai Tourism included 10 top agencies from Italy. Following their positive overall feedback of the destination, Dubai Tourism Italy office has acknowledged Desert Adventures as being on top of their list as a preferred DMC partner for the Italian market.
- Thank you very much for being my guide during my trip to Dubai. Coming back to the office, my colleagues noticed that I speak about Dubai much more enthusiastically than before. I really must say I was pleasantly surprised to see Dubai, even though the trip was one day too short. In my opinion, it is much more than the high rise buildings and the bigger/faster/higher that people sometimes speak about. It has definitely helped me to understand (and sell) the destination better. Thank you very much for the great dinner. The food was absolutely wonderful and my kids still play the videos that I made of the Burj Khalifa light show.” – From a Netherlands-based key client/partner.