AlliedTPro has continued attending numerous trade shows and events in 2018 to enhance and grow our business.
- Asia Mission – for the third year in a row, we joined the sales mission organized by Settereps, this year the focus is on Philippines and Malaysia.
- Meet The Bidder: In order to strengthen our exposure as an international MICE operator in North America, for the first time this year we took part in this business event designed to meet Polish buyers active in the Polish MICE market. Carefully selected corporate and agency meeting planners are met on one-on-one appointments.
- La Cita: another recent addition to our yearly appointments in order to strengthen our presence in Latin America. The show is a boutique gathering of travel professionals from Latin America. Pre-matched appointments, seminars, and social functions are designed for networking and new industry partnerships
- IMEX: America’s worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events
- Georgia State Educational Forum: The event aims at educating suppliers from the state of Georgia on working with Tour Operators
- Rendez-Vous Canada: Canada’s signature international tourism marketplace where the international travel trade connects with Canada’s supply
- Georgia State Educational Forum: an event aimed at educating suppliers from the state of Georgia in dealing with tour operators
- IHG Networking Event for US hotels
- IITA Networking Event: Network with IITA members (IITA members include inbound tour operators and suppliers such as lodging companies, transportation, destinations, attractions, restaurants from across the country.
- RTO Summit Orlando
- Marriott Leisure event: Meeting with Marriott & Starwood Hotels from the US, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Bienvenue Quebec: Network with suppliers from Quebec, Eastern Canada and the North East of the United States
- Hilton Leisure Forum: as proud members of Hilton’s valuable partners, the Forum facilitates face to face meetings with Hilton branded hotels from the US, Mexico, Caribbean and South America
………and coming up
- WTM: we will not miss our yearly appointment with the internationally famous B2B travel event
- IBTM World: a must attend event for all operators active in the MICE industry
- ILTM: for the third year in a row, we will join the the show in Cannes, reaffirming our presence within the luxury travel segment
- Travel South International: the premier marketplace event in the South: 3 days of intensive meetings with a goal of delivering more visitors to this area of the country with the added value of showcasing the product during familiarization tours organized for the buyers.